"The obviously well kept secret of the 'ordinary' is that it is made to be a receptacle of the divine, a place where the life of God flows.". -- Dallas Willard
Monday, October 13, 2008
Another young photography that is just getting started, but someone that you should check out is Bethany Martin....also on my list. She took pics of Emileigh this weekend at a Peddler's Show. Soooo cute!!!!
hey did I ever tell you what I call those tall white "wildflowers"? They grow like wedding bouquets... so I call them my wedding bouquet flowers. Troy always wants to mow them, but I really do love the unique way they look and how they grow in bunches,
2 comments:
hey lady... what a beautiful picture on your header!!! I think that photography has been your gift for quite some time!
hey did I ever tell you what I call those tall white "wildflowers"? They grow like wedding bouquets... so I call them my wedding bouquet flowers. Troy always wants to mow them, but I really do love the unique way they look and how they grow in bunches,
Post a Comment