She did it!!! There is a dance step (really a spin with a kick out and arms going in and out) called a fouette. The Dew Drop Fairy has to do 10-14 of them in a row. Every year, the person who is cast as the Dew Drop worries about hitting them. I am soooo thankful that Carleigh hit hers every performance and she did it staying in the center of the stage. A BIG deal. But, what blesses me the most is the fact that she relied on the Lord for it and she continues to walk in humility after all the cudoes.
She really gave herself to the many people who came to watch the performance and loved on all the little girls that lined up for her autograph. Sooooo sweet. So thankful for your hard work, humility, and willingness to give.
Then, when all is said and done, she cheers for her sister and is soooo proud.
I love being around these two sisters....so different from each other, but such BIG fans of each other.
Thanks to all you who support them both with your prayers and words.
4 comments:
Carleigh was amazing!!! She blew me away!!!
Thank you Mom for the sweet comment on my blog and on your blog.
You are always so generous, sweet, and encouraging. Thank you for everything you do for us.
Yea! Way to go girls! Cory got some good pics from our short visit to the Nutcracker, so we'll have to let you have them the next time we see you!
yes... your two girls are real treasures and the evidence validates your words beautifully! (btw.. I've always found that the differences make the puzzle pieces fit together instead of just bumping against each other!)
Emi was amazing!! You were amazing!!! I'm so thankful for y'alls help and support. Making sure I have everything I needed and encouraging me while working. I could not have done it without y'all. I am so blessed to have y'all has my family.
Thank you!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment