Makes me think of the quote from the movie Bella, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." Hee Hee, at least we get some more fireplace days.
"The obviously well kept secret of the 'ordinary' is that it is made to be a receptacle of the divine, a place where the life of God flows.". -- Dallas Willard
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
It is about to get cold again, but there have been signs of Spring!
Makes me think of the quote from the movie Bella, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." Hee Hee, at least we get some more fireplace days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what an interesting last picture!!! as I read blogs, first I scroll through the pictures and then savor the words on the "page"... I truly thought the last one was snow on the trees! funny... but then I suppose that was your exact thought when posting it. yes... Improvisational is a good word for life these days! love you, c
Oh my! I need some of that strawberry short cake, quick!
That strawberry short cake was really good!!!
Post a Comment