Friday, August 28, 2009

A City On Our Knees

"We are one choice from together."
"Sinners."
"Saints."
"One King."
Great new song by Toby Mac.
First of all, I enjoy this song musically. Carleigh and I are enjoying swaying to this song. :) Dancing with my dancer!!! Second of all, it really speaks to the value of relationship, how it changes us, and how it comes down to choice or choices on our part for that change to start. "Relationships do not so much cause problems as reveal problems." "...the real problem is not so much what others do, but the way I react to what they do." The Trinity reveals to us through their relationships how we are to relate to one another.....true other-centeredness. One of the signs of maturity in our lives is our relationships. May He find that we are choosing to look more and more like Him....getting closer to that city on our knees....with One KING!
(You will probably have to turn my music off below to listen.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFL2NDxF-CA

1 comment:

Emileigh Latham said...

I really have enjoyed this song and its message.
I love you and your kind heart, Mommy.
I always love to watch how you think over things and bring them to light.
You truly are an artist.