It Felt Love
It felt the encouragement of Light
Against its
Being.
Otherwise,
We all remain
Too
Frightened.
Sufi poet Hafiz
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love cast out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love." I John 4: 18
"There is no room in love for fear. Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life--fear of death, fear of judgment--is one not yet fully formed in love. We though are going to love--love and be loved. First, we were loved, now we love. He loved us first." I John 4: 18-19 (The Message)
Right now, know that you are loved and may the encouragement of His Light release you into the fullness of life God offers us. WIDE OPEN!
3 comments:
I have been loving our discussions lately. They have been good and encouraging in my walk. I am always thankful of both you and Papa for being my parents. I cannot image myself picking any other or anyone better than you two.
Thanks for always being there. ;)
I love this!!! You're awesome! You really encourage me even in small ways like this blog! Thank you
LOVE YOU
oh that "light" word... love this visual Diana... missing you right now! c
Post a Comment