![[button+-+photochallenge1.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQEcmgAwfWxHNbDg8EtVqATKgRjmjmtEX6HwPTXnyiN7V9Q-r0z7jJOkicaLDZBEoj-wqZ25s3ltJuKt4gli97LDyjXrcpu79JOVq_lhceA2gxkhaGFHMwttDQACVMS24ECSt0n6Hgnzs/s1600/button+-+photochallenge1.jpg)
I was introduced to this really cool photography website and they have competitions each week. Anyone who can take a picture can enter. They have themes every week to challenge to you be creative with your photography. This weeks theme is "blue". I decided to enter this pic I took of Noah on our way to Atlanta. He was sitting in the back of the car being cute....blue eyes, blue shirt, blue pillow, and even some blue in the gifts behind him. FUN!!! If you want to try it, click on the link.
6 comments:
Love the picture!
Great blue eyes! Very handsome...
Stopping by from I ♥ Faces to see your photo today!
Hope you win!
So handsome! My son loves a mohawk too!
That sounds fun! I'll go there right now!!
And thanks for the link to the free book~ I'm going to try to get that soon!
WHAT A HANDSOME GUY!!! we love those blue eyes... and now we have abrowneyed and a greeneyed cuties!
did you win?
you won in my book!
Post a Comment