Saturday, October 3, 2009

iheartfaces

For those of you who asked, I did not win the "blue" contest, but that is not the point. It is a fun place to learn more about photography and entering the contests helps you to be creative about your photography. I pulled out one of my cutest "blue" pics for the competition, but it was not as interesting as some of the winners, though my subject is an awesome young man. :) Anyway, click on the ilovefaces link in my last post and you can see the winners. Some beautiful pics. I think that they have better cameras than me, but I am going to push mine a little bit more!!! See what I can do with it and also keep dreaming for that dream camera!!!

After searching a little bit more, here are a few more "Blues"....still need lighting work, composition work, and better angles, but they did capture moments and precious people.




Being creative with my Creative Father!
Luvs.


2 comments:

carla's gateway said...

you CAPTURE expression so well Diana!! a gift that is truly NOT common......just like you, uncommon!
I like you like that:)

Emileigh Latham said...

I love the pictures! Sorry, I did not comment.
They are all really good. The one of Carleigh makes me smile. So, like Kawaii.
By the way, you've been tagged!