If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Here is how it works.
The rules:
1) Pick up the nearest book.
2) Open to page 123
3) Find the fifth sentence
4) Post the next three sentences
5) Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.
"Many of them did. But not all. Judging by the consequences, there must have been a considerable number of foot-dragging, indecisive procrastinators also on the mountain."
The Jesus Way by Eugene Peterson
Moses went back to God and said, "My Master, why are you treating this people so badly? And why did you ever send me? From the moment I came to Pharoah to speak in your name, things have only gotten worse for this people. And rescue? Does this look like rescue to you?"
The Message
Sorry couldn't resist quoting two books. I am reading several books right now. I also cheated a little bit on the Message quote because I loved all of Moses' questions. I had to put in "Does this look like rescue to you?" Have you ever asked that question? ;)
Thanks for reading.
2 comments:
Very fun, Mommy!
This is really neat~! What books are you currently reading?
And I love the Message!
I actually just wrote a post about a book I'm reading!
One thing I always remember about your house is that it smelled so nice because of baking!! I always hoped you were baking something when I would come over! :)
Post a Comment