"Blessed are those who are pure in heart, for they shall see God."
"You're blessed when you get your inside world --- your mind and heart---put right. Then you can see God in the outside world." The Message
I offered to share the children's re-writes of the Beatitude of their choice and this one is Noah's. I thought that it was neat that he chose this one, because it was around that week that I heard from Noah's old coach from gymnastics. He had said of Noah, "He has such a great work ethic and a pure heart." Then, Noah re-wrote the beatitude that he chose like this:
"Lord, help me to be pure in heart, so that I can see the Truth. So that I can see You. So that I can confront Satan. Help me be pure in heart so that I can be Yours."
Amen.
1 comment:
Amen you precious young man!!! may you be truly "pure in heart" as you are totally HIS!
Post a Comment