Seven random things about me.
1) I used to be completely blonde. In fact, my mom still calls me her blonde girl. Now, I am brown, red and white...I like it!!!
2) I grew up on a farm where I drove the tractor, built fences, worked cattle and ran into a few rattlesnakes. Lots of conversations with God and my dad in those quiet, alone places.
3) I was blessed to travel Europe the summer after my Sr. year....Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, and England. Love, Love, Loved it!!! Received 6 hours college credit afterwards. Wanna go???
4) Fell in love with my husband on our first date. He was so generous with me and I have watched him be generous with so many others since then. So unselfish!!!
5) I love music and wanted to sing professionally, but was never comfortable in front of people...kind of a drawback!!!
6) I loved having babies...would have wanted two more if I wasn't as old as I was when Jonah was born. So much fun getting to know each one.
7) Now, I am really being vulnerable...I want to lose weight....probably my biggest struggle right now....I was a runner and health fanatic for most of my life....then, went through a few years of feeling bad all the time and gained weight...now, I can't get it off. Ugh!!! I will get there!!!
I tag Carla, Emily Martin, Peter, Elly, Abby, and Kristi
love ya! Di
6 comments:
Okay! this is the second time I've been tagged! I guess I'll have to do it!! :) how are you guys? Any motherly tips or ideas for moving kids across Texas? We'll be moving on Friday!!! i'm so excited! And thanks for the tip on some potential friends in San Antonio! I'm so blessed to be back in touch with you and to learn from you, Diana!
oh my goodness Diana Latham... I've never been a good "tagyouritter"......but guess I will get to this... in tag, is it okay to be an "inaminuter"... I will get this done (after all you guys did do the "my type" for me. I love you my friend... and you are one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL people I've ever known! oh yeah... better tell Ellena Kristin she's tagged, don't think she's EVER gonna get to the posting on her blog... well, then again, I could be wrong... it is my often surprising one... Elly!
I love your answers, Mom. I love you too. Memzie
I Heart Love You Mommy!!!!
Have fun in Atlanta! We'll miss you guys!
okay, so I JUST read this today! (I didn't realize you had a blog until i saw it on Em's site). I guess I'm a bit slower than i used to be too! loved seeing you and the boys yesterday. hope the party was fun!
Post a Comment